5 Modules; A world of possibilities
Welcome and thanks for taking the time to inform yourself of your options
We have been structuring our courses in a flexible modular format for over 10 years now, and recently we upped that flexibility to meet the demands of 21st Century professionals.
Founder & lead trainer Nick Evans had his own huge "ah ha"
moment many years ago when he realised that;
There is a huge diminishing return on spending more and more time and more and more money learning more and more NLP & Hypnosis techniques.
And the reason being......
They are all just variations of a handful of core patterns.
Once this revealed itself as 'self-evident' the real work began.
Nick spent many years figuring out what exactly those higher level patterns were and how they related to other 'change systems and models as well as to each other. Not a popular thing to do back then, the idea of a 'multi-model/integrated'
approach to coaching and therapy was not embraced by too many practitioners at that time as each earnestly tried to get their own particular specialisation to do Everything.
After much research, trial & error, pondering, & gnashing of teeth, we now have a supremely effective format for teaching these higher level NLP & Hypnosis patterns.
"When you know NLP & hypnosis at this level,
then you create your own techniques instead of just following others. You define and adapt them to fit any situation, from an unexpected shock that lands on your toes to a well planned session you've been working on for months. Plus,
no need to ask the rude person on the train for a few moments reprieve while you search your memory for that 24 step technique that deals with an angry or aggressive person :)"
Our delegates and associates
Another advantage of learning higher level patterns over lower level techniques is the deep understanding you gain as to how NLP and hypnosis work structurally. This means you can apply your NLP or Hypnosis skills to absolutely any field, therapy, coaching, teaching, business and more. Of course different trainers and different providers have their preferences, some lean towards business and some towards therapy/coaching. Our own courses have followed a fairly steady trajectory since Nick ran his first certified NLP Practitioner course back in 2004.
- Professionals looking to become self employed therapists or coaches: 40%.
- Existing therapists and coaches wanting to add NLP skill set: 30%.
- Professionals looking to work in other areas of people development: 20%.
- People wanting use NLP for personal growth: 10%.
Diamond Practitioner training doesn't teach anyone to be a therapist per se but it does teach you a powerful skill set that you can apply in any area of people development.
Course members come from a range of professions, for example; social workers, patient liaison managers, serving forces, serving police, ex forces and police, designers and other creative industries, small business owners, HR managers and more.
Diamond Course structure.
There are three levels of NLP Practitioner,
(1),NLP only; (2),NLP combined with Hypnosis; (3), Full 5 Module Diamond Practitioner.
To be brief we believe that 3 modules is the minimum required to equip yourself with a professional level tool-kit. .
- NLP Practitioner (Coach).This course consists of 3 NLP modules making 9 days face to face training in total. As the title suggests this course is a great coaching skill set. It goes deeper than the usual coaching models (NLP, like hypnosis, uses the idea of unconscious thoughts, feelings and behaviours to explain what and why people do the things they do). Course content is delivered around a six step 'deep change coaching model' which can be used for much more than general coaching frames.
- NLP Practitioner (Combined). This course also consists of 3 modules, 2 NLP modules and 1 Hypnosis module. NLP and Hypnosis compliment each other beautifully. Both have many patterns and models that are interchangeable. In fact for many years you could join professional NLP bodies with Hypnosis qualifications and vice versa. This is not so widespread these days but still fairly common. This course too hangs the content on a 6 step process but there is more emphasis placed on how to blend the skill sets for maximum effect. A lot of people involved in 'change work' of one kind or another are surprised to find how easily hypnosis patterns can be incorporated into all aspects of their work not just formal trance work.
- The full 5 Module Diamond Practitioner course is really a Master Practitioner. It requires 15 days face to face training and plenty of work outside of the training room. It gives you both the insight to understand what NLP and Hypnosis are trying to achieve and the skills to actually achieve it. This puts you in the enviable position of knowing which patterns are worth mastering and which are aren't. Why waste time and money learning an NLP or hypnosis patterns that does an OK job when you could learn something else that does it far better and thus create your own 'multi-model skill set'.
I am still amazed at how just a handful of higher level patterns can build the most amazing journeys for people, full of 'ah ha' moments and revelations, tears yes but freedom and joy too. Many practitioners come back and complete the extra modules and some are getting involved in the trainers program I am running later in the year. Nicholas Evans
For more information on our unique coaching & training formats;
- Diamond Design™ Responsive Training
- Deep Change coaching™
- Six Step hypnosis™
You can visit the following pages or contact Nick Evans direct using our enquiry page
1.Click◀ Takes you to the full article on responsive training design
2.Click◀ Takes you to the full article on Deep Change Coaching
3.Click◀ Takes you to the full article on six-step-hypnosis
[ Top of Page ]
"I wanted to let you know that your course gave me the
knowledge and understanding to feel totally confident with clients using the
skills and techniques I learnt. K. Dubia
The NLP Practitioner(Coach) course is comprised of three modules.
- Module 1. NLP Foundation Diploma
- Module 2. NLP Practitioner Patterns.
- Module 3. NLP Practitioner Design.
This RNLPP Certified course is the perfect entry level course if you want to use NLP Professionally. It contains the most powerful NLP patterns to be found anywhere and teaches you how to use them with flair and finesse.
This is a highly practical course and if you have accumulated skills via management, coaching, therapy, self-employment or in another people development role then our unique Diamond Design™ training format ensures everything you learn can be used alongside your existing skills.
Key Features of this course:
- Perfect entry level skill set if you have no prior experience
- Perfect addition to existing skills for experienced coaches
- Enhances existing work & life skills
- Access our unique Deep Change Coaching™ format
- Prove you have the skills you say you have with verifiable RNLPP certification
- Relevant to any professional who wants to turn their life & work experience
into a powerful tool-kit for change; including coaches,
therapists, teachers; trainers, business professionals, managers, sales
personnel, public sector workers, community leaders, youth workers, probation officers, police officers, forces personell and more
- Entry requirements. No previous experience or qualifications required
- Training structure. 9 days face to face training (75
hours). There are distance learning assignments of 55 hours. Assessment is on
your ability to perform NLP patterns and knowledge of NLP structure
- Upon successful
completion of the course you will be issued the award of 'Certified NLP Practitioner' (NLP Prac, RNLPP)'.
- Investment. £1,797 (standard booking). There is no need to
pay for the whole course at once, you can pay for individual modules as you take
them. Investment for each module is £599
Whatever my future holds, these techniques will always be
applied in some form 'out there'.M, Ivybridge