Terms &Conditions of On-line Booking
Please read carefully
- Last updated: 09-09-2017
- Active NLP Ltd operates http://www.nlp-southwest.co.uk (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
- We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
- Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, postal address and phone number. We will never ask you for any financial information.
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
- This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze your activity on our site.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials that we think will interest you. You have the option to opt out of receiving these offers at any time.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. When you use our online enrolment system to book a course or module the form data is encrypted and sent as securely as possible. When you use our enquiry form to contact uswe make every effort to hide your email address from spammers and keep your data hidden.
- We do not conduct our web business using HTTPS certificates because we do not collect sensitive information such as bank account details, credit card details or medical records. The data we ask you to provide is limited to your name and contact details, less information than is on most peoples social media profiles.
- Any paymentsyou make are made off site via PayPal using all of the security functions they provide.
[Top of Page ]
- You can also contact Nick Evans the owner of Active NLP Ltd by emailing him at:
- activenlp dot owner at gmail dot com
Terms & Conditions of On-line Payments
Please read carefully
Terms of acceptance
Online booking prices are heavily discounted and limited in number.
When you book a module or modules using the online booking facility you are agreeing to pay Active NLP Ltd the full amount for each module booked.
Think of it like booking a seat on an airline only with extra flexibility. You don't have to pay for the modules (seats) in full at the time of booking but we do trust you to pay even if you miss the flight.Cancellations and refunds will always be given if you can show that Active NLP Ltd failed to meet its obligations to you.
Full details are given in paragraph 3
1.0. Attending your first module
1.1. Attending further modules
- Your booking is only secured if accompanied by a deposit payment made through PayPal.
- You should receive confirmation of your payment immediately after making it. If you don't please check with PayPal customer service.
- Normally we ask that you pay the balance of a module within 14 days of the start date. However, if you are booking last minute then you are still guaranteed a place on your module of choice and can pay at your earliest convenience. You will need to pay the balance of the module before it starts or on the first day of training. You will not be allowed to attend a module if the full booked price is not paid beforehand or before training starts at 10.00 am on the first day.
- Upon receipt of your booking and deposit payment Active NLP Ltd will send you all log in details, user names and passwords needed to access pre-course materials. You can use these credentials to access all of our articles, videos and CPD material for as long as you like. Your usernames and passwords are unique to you and are not to be given or shared with anyone else.
- You can contact us at anytime if you have any questions We want you to be fully prepared and confident about your course. We aim to get your online access credentials to you within 48 hours. If you have not received them after 48 hours please contact us.
2.0. Certification and Awards
- Your discount price is guaranteed for 12 months, so is your place on your first module regardless of when you book.
- In order to guarantee a place on further modules you will need to inform us of your attendance and pay the balance for that module at least 14 days beforehand.
- We will send you our bank details so you can pay the balance of modules via direct bank transfer. We also accept cheques and in exceptional circumstances further payments can be made by PayPal. However, PayPal charges around 4% per transaction so if at all possible please use direct Bank transfer.
- Active NLP will try to contact you with reminders as relevant modules draw near BUT we cannot guarantee your receipt of said reminders. It is your responsibility to check the course calendar and book your module accordingly. You can contact us anytime for help or information.
- If you do not inform us of attendance and pay the balance on the module within 14 days we cannot guarantee you a place on that module. We will do our best but sometimes venues are chosen for group size and it may not be possible to accommodate you.
Awards and certificates will be presented upon full completion of all course criteria. This will include but is not limited to
3.0. Our Obligations to you
- Attendance of all training days. If you are unable to attend a day of a module due to an emergency, or circumstances beyond your control such as a hospital appointment, then you can attend that day on a future module free of charge, as long as you give Active NLP Ltd advance notice of 14 days. If advance notice is not given you can attend that day on any future module but a £50.00 transfer fee will be payable.
- All training hours be completed. Regular late arrival or early departure will be counted as hours lost and you may find you have to attend an additional training day in order to reach the required hours of attendance. This will incur a transfer fee of £50.00.
- If the course or module requires you to complete written assignments or distance learning tasks then awards will only be presented once you submit them in full.
- Each module comes with a tailored training log so you can evidence your level of knowledge and skill. Awards will only be presented if your training log is up to date and duly signed. We believe you should have the choice of which professional body to join and the type of insurance package you want. Our courses are based on the highest standards and training logs are vital to evidence those standards.
- If you are attending a course for personal growth or other reasons that mean you do not require an award to be issued then you do not have to complete the training log or distance learning assignments. However, you are still bound by the codes of conduct and ethics that accompany each course and module. Training standards, awards criteria and codes of ethics are all available on our website. They also form part of your pre-course preparation pack.
- There is no time limit on awards criteria, if you complete your practical training before you are ready to submit your assignments and training log you can submit them afterwards. When you do we will issue you your award.
- Course support and post course support is available to help you choose accrediting bodies, insurance providers and associated administrative tasks such as hiring coaching rooms, creating web sites and more
4.0. Your Personal Declaration
- If Active NLP Ltd has to cancel any modules and arrange new dates due to circumstances beyond its control you will be offered to take up those new dates.
- If you cannot make the new dates then you will be offered a full refund for all the remaining days you booked.
- Daily course rates are worked out at the course fee divided by number of course days. However, the training format and course structure have been designed with busy professionals and life long adult learners in mind and we will work with you to find you suitable dates to complete your training even if that means working one on one with you for a small amount of time.
- We promise to provide the best learning environment we can, to issue only quality course materials, to coach and mentor you if required, to be availabke for one on one meetings, to follow up complaints about training staff or course members promptly and to take your welfare seriously.
- We will treat you with respect at all times But we won't enable you in behaviours that you yourself know are unhelpful, we may challenge you on occasion but again respectfully, we won't ever provide you with ready made answers, doctrines or miracle cures, we won't treat you like you have a broken wing and we won't consider you as needing to be rescued or therapised. We aim to teach you these amazing skills so you empower yourself
5.0. Understanding these terms of business and acceptance
- By submitting the online booking form you are declaring that you know of no reasons why you should not complete a course in NLP or Hypnosis.
- Please contact Active NLP Ltd in complete confidence if you are currently diagnosed with any clinical mental or emotional disorder. This does not restrict you from training in any way, but we do need to know so we can plan and tailor exercises accordingly
- Please contact Active NLP Ltd in complete confidence if you are currently if you are currently undergoing any form of therapy. again this does not restrict you from training in any way, but we do need to know so we can plan and tailor exercises accordingly
- Please contact Active NLP Ltd If you have a prison record, again, this does not not automatically exclude you from the course but we need to know so we can advise you correctly about certain exercises and tailor the best plan for you we can
- By signing this booking form you are acknowledging that this is a professional training course to learn NLP and Hypnosis skills to apply to yourself and others. It is in no way or form a substitute for therapy. We work with you on any and all issues you want to work on But using only the skills of taught on the course
- By submitting the on-line booking form you are declaring that you are over 18 years of age at the time the course or module commences and know of no legal reason why you should not complete a course in NLP or Hypnosis.
[Top of Page ]
- By submitting your on-line booking booking you are agreeing to the terms of business and acceptance contained in this document.
- Active NLP Ltd retains the right to ask for a minimum of 2 referees who can vouch for your suitability to take the course.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave the course if you give false information.
Please read carefully
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF E-COMMERCE
- 1.1 "Buyer" means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods & Services from the Seller;
- 1.2 "Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
- 1.3 "Contract" means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods & Services & Services incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
- 1.4 "Goods & Services means;
- a), digital products;
- b), face to face training and coaching.
- c), online training & coaching.
- 1.5 "Seller" means www.nlp-southwest.co.uk of 5 Windsor Court, Falmouth, Cornwall. TR11 3DZ;
- 1.6 "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
- 2.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a consumer.
- 2.2 These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods & Services by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
- 2.3 Acceptance of delivery of the Goods & Services & Services shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.4 Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- 3.1 All orders for Goods & Services & Services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods & Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
- 3.2 Where the Goods & Services ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods & Services are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund.
- When making an order through the Website, the technical steps the Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described in the Booking page www.nlp-southwest.co.uk/nlp-hyp-course-book/online-enrol.html
4 PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 4.1 The Price of the Goods & Services shall be that stipulated on the Seller’s Website. The Price is inclusive of VAT. The Price includes delivery charges.
- 4.2 The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges will be displayed on the Seller's Buy Now Pay Pal Button.
- 4.3 After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods & Services. If these differ from the details, description and/or price shown on the Website the Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order.
- 4.4 Payment of the Price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods & Services.
- 4.5 In the case of other sales, payment of the Price plus VAT and delivery charges shall be due within 30 days of the date of receipt of the invoice supplied by the Seller.
5 RIGHTS OF SELLER
- 5.1 The Seller reserves the right to adjust the price and specification of any item on the Website at its discretion.
- 5.2 The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any Goods & Services from the Website at any time.
- 5.3 The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods & Services from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
6 AGE OF CONSENT
- 6.1 Where Goods & Services may only be purchased by persons of a certain age the Buyer will be asked when placing an order to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods & Services.
- 6.2 If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods & Services, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
- The Seller warrants that the Goods & Services will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by the Seller. Except where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, all other warranties, conditions, or terms relating to fitness for purpose, merchantability or condition of the Goods & Services, whether implied by Statute, common law or otherwise are excluded, and the Buyer is satisfied as to the suitability of the Goods & Services for the Buyer’s purpose.
- 8.1 Digital Goods will normally be delivered within 1 working days of receipt of order.
- 8.2 Services such as face to face training and online coaching will be supplied as per the terms of the conditions of booking.
- 8.3 Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- 8.4 The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- 8.5 Delivery of Digital Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s registered e-mail address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. Delivery of Services will be made at a location specified in the relevant booking form
- 8.6 Title and risk in the Goods & Services shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods & Services.
9 CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
- 9.1 The Buyer shall inspect the Goods & Services immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 7 days of delivery if the Goods & Services are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods & Services.
- 9.2 Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Goods & Services shall be returned by the Buyer to the Seller. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund.
- 9.3 If you are a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund by informing us in writing or by email within 7 working days of receipt of the Goods & Services. Goods & Services must be returned at your cost and should be adequately insured during the return journey. You will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods & Services (including delivery charges) except for return postal charges within 30 days of cancellation.
- 9.4 Goods & Services to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller.
- 9.5 Where returned Goods & Services are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
10 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 10.1 Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods & Services and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
- 10.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller’s agents or employees.
- No waiver by the Seller (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
12 FORCE MAJEURE
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, illness, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage, unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, or double bookings, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
14 CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Seller shall be entitled to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
15 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
[Top of Page ]
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.